"At CHTECH GROUP we are working proactively within the environmental field. Everything we do shall be characterised by respect for the environment". We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
- Our policy is to
- • Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- • Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- • Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- • Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- • Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- • As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- • Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- • Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- • Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- • Update our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.
Equality & Diversity
We believe that our success is a direct result of the experience and quality of our employees. We are, therefore, committed to focusing our employment procedures and practices on maximising the potential of each unique individual. We believe this is best achieved by developing our employees’ talents, whilst recognising their differences. By treating people fairly and equally and by accepting and embracing their diversity, we can also improve our market competitiveness, foster innovation, enhance our corporate social responsibility and create an inclusive and positive working environment for all employees.
It is the policy of the Company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, sex, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief and sexual orientation.
At CHTECH we also endorses the principle that the workforce at each location should reflect, as far as is reasonably possible, the community within which it operates. These principles apply to recruitment selection, training, promotion, transfer, pay and benefits and performance appraisal procedures, in addition to all terms and conditions of employment. This Policy covers all CHTECH employees, regardless of position or status, and to contractors and subcontractors.
Our quality policy states that every employee shall deliver products and services in time and at a level fulfilling our customers expactations and need.
This can be described as follows:
• The quality of our deliveries shall be a strong argument for them to do business with us.
• All employees have undevided responsibility for the quality and the result of their work.
• Continous improvements is a natural parts of our work.
• Our mission is to strive for harmony at work, between emplyees, customers and suppliers.
Top quality and continous improvement will give us happy customers. These customers are the key element for our future succes within our segment.